Added a 2nd hand ceramic titanium 210.92.44.20.01.001

Got it today and liking it so far. Watch is in very good condition and though I was nervous about buying used, at the price discount I can afford to get it serviced and still be well ahead on price vs new.

Slapped it on the wrist and it isn't noticeably bigger. Appears to be keeping good time as well.

I am liking it and it gives me a nice rotation with the green and the blue!

I love the look of it, but I prefer bracelets.

The only reason I haven't bought a new generation Seamaster is because I can’t make myself compromise between having the best looking watch OR having one on a bracelet.

Good guys wear black! Nice watch.

Is that 43mm?

And were they black only?
43.5 and yes they are black only. I originally was looking at the black on black but that was too much for me.
I love the look of it, but I prefer bracelets.

The only reason I haven't bought a new generation Seamaster is because I can’t make myself compromise between having the best looking watch OR having one on a bracelet.

I actually like the strap better. I have a bracelet, but don't tend to wear as much.....the new ones do come with a bracelet?
Good guys wear black! Nice watch.
Thanks!

You’ve got a bracelet for your new titanium one?

I don’t think there’s a factory option for it, just the rubber strap or a NATO, but I’m sure there are bracelets available that will fit. Maybe one day I’ll look in to it.

You’ve got a bracelet for your new titanium one?

I don’t think there’s a factory option for it, just the rubber strap or a NATO, but I’m sure there are bracelets available that will fit. Maybe one day I’ll look in to it.
Sorry not for this one in particular. I was meaning my SMPs in general my apologies.

I love these ceramic seamaster divers. Yes, they do wear smaller than the numbers would suggest. Likely due to the black case + integrated black strap?