Forums Latest Members

Acknowledgement & Thanks: mr.kaplan & UG Forum

1. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Mar 5, 2016

I'm posting here and in the Seller forum. I'm writing to acknowledge a very gracious, knowledgeable seller and gentleman and to both thank the UG Forum and demonstrate how it adds so much value. I just took delivery of an amazing 12445 Uni-Compax. (more pics on my other post)

In the process of ogling and discussing the merits of a black dial UG Compax a while back, the seller politely and privately inquired about my interest in some fine watches he was selling to make room for acquisitions. My questions were answered promptly, detail pictures were provided, a fair price was agreed, we spoke on the phone, exchanged numerous e-mails and the transaction was completed from Italy to the US via Pay Pal. In addition he was contacted / vetted separately by a long standing forum member (who I will thank publicly if he gives me permission). I corresponded with that person privately as to mr.kaplan's credentials / connections (which were impeccable).

mr.kaplan was super organized, followed through on every detail and followed the shipment progress. When I received the watch I was blown away by the caliber of the presentation (watch box - hated to cut off the ribbon, appraisal papers, velvet pouch, Horween cordovan strap, UG buckle packaged separately since the lizard strap could not be imported) ...Expectations have been exceeded and the value and benefits of Omega Forums demonstrated. I recommend this seller and (if my wife does not kill me) hope to do some more business down the road!...Larry S.[​IMG]

x3no, marco, zr4484 and 3 others like this.