Forums Latest Members

About to purchase my first Omega watch

1. guitarist Aug 2, 2014

Just a quick question. If I was to walk into an Omega store in the CBD and buy a watch, would they adjust the bracelet for me on the spot?

Thanks

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 2, 2014

Yeap they have tools in the boutiques for it and are happy to do that.

3. M.D. Aug 2, 2014

I have found the people at the Omega boutiques to be very friendly and helpful (one near my home and one near my office). I recently purchased a Flightmaster 910 and took it in to my local store, they looked it over for me (said it looked good, just needed a service), adjusted the bracelet and gave me a small Omega case all for free. I expected to pay them for their time, but they insisted there was no charge. They even offered me a glass of water while I waited. The service was impeccable. Also while I waited an extremely attractive sales woman chatted me up regarding the new Seamaster 300m that's due out this fall. It's safe to say my loyalty to the brand isn't going anywhere.

4. Spy You know my name. Aug 5, 2014

When I was visiting Vancouver, BC Canada I stopped by the OMEGA boutique there and the sales people were highly professional and courteous. They let me try on the yellow gold central tourbillon in addition to the Ploprof and 8500 PO. I even got to take pics of them on my wrist.

5. speedbird Aug 5, 2014

Omega boutiques have always been very friendly to me And I can't say the same for the Rolex boutiques. Not all, but some