Forums Latest Members
  1. Apriliaman Jun 6, 2015

Good evening everyone
    I am seriously considering this as my second Omega purchase and would appreciate any comments you might have about this model. The only difference to the picture on the one I intend to buy is it has a black dial.
    Many thanks

Martyn
    image.jpg

2. rossirossi46 Jun 6, 2015

To be honest, I'm a speedmaster man. I suppose it depended on price, are you buying new or pre-owned?

3. Apriliaman Jun 6, 2015

Going to buy new,
    Have looked at the Speedmaster range and they are really nice and I nearly pulled the trigger on a pre owned
    Apollo 11 Anniversary Edition, but as I bought my first Omega pre owned I thought I would buy new this time.

4. Baz9614 Jun 6, 2015

I just purchased my 2500c 42 PO, and I love it! I have zero reservations about purchasing a pre-owned watch, as you can save a few $$ if you've done your homework.

image.jpg
    WatchVaultNYC likes this.
  5. chickenman26 Jun 7, 2015

Well, there are plenty of Speedmaster models you could buy new. What's drawing you towards this Seamaster? I like its look, but maybe not the heft. Try one on for youself.
    Off topic, but what Aprilia model do you own?

Edited Jun 8, 2015
  6. nmttd2 Jun 7, 2015

I like the watch but I do not like the seamaster professional bracelet. But always remember, you are wearing it and if you like it, that's all that matters.

7. italy1861 Jun 8, 2015

I really like that Seamaster chrono.. The size is a problem if you have small wrists.. Go try it on and then make your decision...

8. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 8, 2015

They're a great watch, very solid and strong with an ETA 7750 base derived movement, its also one of a small number of chronographs with pushers that are fully waterproof and can be used underwater, nearly all chronographs including the Speedmaster line and most from other brands you can't operate the chronograph underwater without compromising water resistance.

9. Apriliaman Jun 9, 2015

I own one of the last Generation 1 RSVR, absolutely awesome bike, the picture has a modified fairing and Renthal Bars, but I have put all the original bits back on so it is as it left the factory now.

View attachment 132 648[/ATTACH]

10. chickenman26 Jun 9, 2015

Great bike, with enough acceleration to scare the bejeesus out of me. I chose a Caponord due to wife friendly ergos and stay-out-of-jail performance. Odd - maybe it's just my computer, but I'd swear that bike looks like a Planet Ocean resting on a Walther PPK.

Stu

11. rossirossi46 Jun 9, 2015

Lovely bike and an animal ! I'm the owner of a Ducati 848 for now but it's going up for sale soon :(