Forums Latest Members
  1. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Mar 18, 2015

So, since I'm reading and posting here, I thought I would talk about me and my relationship with Omega.

I was introduced to the brand when I went with my now ex-wife to a flea market and found a caliber 353 Seamaster.

Much back and forth with that one to get it restored... and when I made some extra money, I got my (at the time) grail watch, a Speedmaster. I literattly had a magazine ad taped to the wall next to my service bench, as a reminder that this was my goal.

My Speedmaster was the '57 "reissue" of the time, late 90s. The hands and bezel annoyed me, so I had them replaced.

I had a nice caliber 552 Seamaster, as well, with bracelet, that I sold to a woman who took advanatage of me.

Most recently, I bought a WatchCo Seamaster 300, with a caliber 552 movement, and it keeps time well. I have a 1610 bracelet on it with 840 endpieces and it works pretty well.

I'm a fan of Omega but with a caliber 552 Seamaster 300 and a caliber 1861 Speedmaster... it's hard to justify more!

Thanks

Tom

speedmaster2.jpg $_57-1.JPG
    chadpowe11, pitpro and rhetoric like this.