About crystal crazing

Hi all,
Just got this pretty nice two tone LeCoultre in. It looks to be all original, with a nice low profile crystal.
The crystal is crazed though, I am assuming I should not touch it with polywatch. Also assuming I shouldn't wear it daily until I find a proper replacement (probably near impossible :unsure:).
What do you all think?

Like 2
You can live with it or replace it, it's your choice. Not a big deal and I wouldn't hesitate to wear it. Polywatch won't do anything, good or bad.

Like 2
On the bright side, you have great taste :thumbsup:

Like 4
Fabulous watch and I'll echo what Dan said, no need to baby it, not going to suddenly shatter. I've got several with the same issue although you should be able to find low dome replacements with a little effort.

On the bright side, you have great taste :thumbsup:
Thanks :) it was an impulse eBay buy haha. I didn't realize it was a 17mm so I ordered a gray alligator strap for it.

Fabulous watch and I'll echo what Dan said, no need to baby it, not going to suddenly shatter. I've got several with the same issue although you should be able to find low dome replacements with a little effort.
Thank you! Sounds good. I have had watches with major crazing that I replaced, but this one isn't very noticeable.
I guess if the cracks are not all the way through it should keep any moisture out.

Thanks :) it was an impulse eBay buy haha. I didn't realize it was a 17mm so I ordered a gray alligator strap for it.

Thank you! Sounds good. I have had watches with major crazing that I replaced, but this one isn't very noticeable.
I guess if the cracks are not all the way through it should keep any moisture out.

You will appreciate the look of a new correct lens even though it does not look noticeable a new clear lens does a lot to enhance the look of a good dial.

Very nice watch! you sir have great impulses.

Like 2
You will appreciate the look of a new correct lens even though it does not look noticeable a new clear lens does a lot to enhance the look of a good dial.

Very nice watch! you sir have great impulses.
Agreed. Maybe I'll start looking for a replacement, although it can be a seriously boring task. :)

It's funny, I think I spend most of my watch-collecting time kicking myself for not acting on my impulses and missing out on great pieces. But there's always tomorrow...

Beautiful! Like said by others, I too have several with varying degrees of crazing that can only be seen at certain angles and I don’t bother replacing the crystal unless they are distracting. A few pieces are proprietary crystals for long gone or reformed/reorg’d companies so no dice for those except used on eBay.

Like 1