Forums Latest Members
  1. duc Sep 10, 2016

Went for a little spin on the Down East Sunrise Trail this morning. I'm no @Maddog, but I'm no slouch either. This trail is only few miles from my home. Once on it, there are miles of options, including going all the way into Canada at the Calais crossing. Taking pictures on these rides is not easy for me because I really hate stopping. Plus, it's so bright seeing the image on the cell phone screen is downright difficult. Nevertheless, here are a few.

First up, Schoodic Mountain. No, there is no Dunkin at the top. For just a brief second I actually did think I was @Maddog. It got better.
    IMG_2854.JPG

IMG_2857.JPG

For this task, rugged was needed. The SKX filled the bill with no complaints.
    IMG_2858.JPG

IMG_2856.JPG

IMG_2865.JPG

The trail was dragged not long ago. It really increased the workout.
    IMG_2851.JPG

This spring has the best water on the planet (in my humble 53 year old opinion). I ran into a lady out here once who had 20 or 30 milk jugs (one gal) filling them. She said she lived nearby and has been using the spring for drinking water for 40 years.

IMG_2850.JPG

IMG_2852.JPG

There is some decent scenery that looks better in the flesh. These are the best I could muster.
    IMG_2872.JPG
    Don't forget the mount.

IMG_2859.JPG

IMG_2861.JPG

Last one.
    IMG_2866.JPG

cicindela, x3no, Egatdagi and 27 others like this.