Forums Latest Members
  1. BrandonP Mar 27, 2016

Last week - I signed up. I didn't know anything about vintage Omega's and was blindly posting some eBay auctions trying to find something that "worked" for me. efauser sent me a PM saying that he had a vintage 1958 that was all correct minus a replaced Omega crystal. I was instantly in love with the watch, and the deal was made! Efauser then proceeded to answer numerous "newbie" questions about watches, give me thoughts and inputs about various questions, and all around answered every single thing I threw at him. To top it off, my wife had a question for him about her Fendi watch - and he gladly answered that as well!

If it weren't for this forum, and efauser - I would have bought some poor example on eBay and never had known any better. Now, I have an example that I am proud of, and will own until I pass it down to my first son (who arrives in a month!).

I would HIGHLY recommend efauser as he was very respectable, professional, and all around a great guy. He truly made sure I was happy with the watch I purchased from him, and I will always check with him before I purchase my next watch!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GregH, peatnick and efauser like this.
  2. peatnick Mar 27, 2016

Nice pick up Brandon :)

Way to pay it forward E!

3. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Mar 27, 2016

I'm like a crack dealer: Get 'em hooked and we all have another addict to sell to.

GregH likes this.