Forums Latest Members
  1. danomar Apr 5, 2013

I love bracelets, but I have no aversion to straps. The problem is that my wrist is narrow, so even a small 110/70 strap will not always work with a given watch.

Guiliano Visintin makes custom vintage-style straps that resemble something between Corfam and modern leather. He typically makes his straps thin so that they go very well with vintage timepieces.He makes them with any variety of holes and can do square and pointed ends.

I have gotten five straps thus far and have been very pleased—not just with the straps, but with the man who makes them. Guiliano is one of the most conscientious fellows in the industry and is passionate about watches, too. He will work with you to get the size right and to find the best design for the watch.

Enough talk. Photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is not so much an endorsement as much as sharing the thrill of dealing with someone who cares. Guiliano insists on sending everything by priority post and really tries to get things right. When a mistake happens, he fixes it.

It is just nice to find someone who makes something you can use and who is a pleasure to deal with. :)

2. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 5, 2013

Now that Omega have stopped making the curved end "Rallye" strap, your GV version looks to be a tempting option.

3. Rockmastermike Apr 5, 2013

looks great, I will have to look him up, thanks

4. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 5, 2013

Otto Frei still lists them, you might want to give them a try before they are all gone.