A pair of 524 Endlinks

Posts
1,399
Likes
13,580
Hi there,

Just found a personal graal of mine : a 146.017 and in anticipation of that victory I've had a 1069 bracelet waiting for it but now I'm missing the correct end links 😗

Can anyone help me there ?

Thanks OF
 
Posts
1,118
Likes
1,724
Hello,
Congrats for your purchase, that is a great watch!
The endlinks shall be still available by Omega, you can order them through the boutique.
Cheers
 
Posts
1,399
Likes
13,580
Thanks : I'll try that and report. I did not even think about the obvious way 😀
Cheers.
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Thanks : I'll try that and report. I did not even think about the obvious way 😀
Cheers.

Would not hold out too much hope for that route. Do let us know the feedback
 
Posts
10,071
Likes
57,381
Would not hold out too much hope for that route. Do let us know the feedback
You might be pleasantly surprised. I recently purchased a pair of 512 end links and a pair of 640 end links from the NYC OB. Neither were inexpensive ($92/pair, plus $25 shipping and sales tax), but the service from the staff at the boutique was first class, including a follow up email and a phone call to advise me that the end links had been shipped.
Edited: