Forums Latest Members
  1. Omegaman 1969 Nov 16, 2018

Hello everyone. I need some help from you. I am in search of a Speedmaster from 1969 as it is my birth year and I therefore think it might be fun to have a Speedmaster from that year. However, it has come to pass that there have been more versions of Speedmasteren around that year and therefore I am a bit confused and seeking help from you here. Are there any of you who can link me to pictures of the different editions from that year, so I can see what is different between them with my own eyes. Or even better, some who might tell me that. And, if I can get it, decide which one of the issues I'll buy. The model I want is to be able to stand on the wrist in everyday life, as I expect to be able to use it for everyday life rather than just being in a box. I hope there are some of you who will guide me a little bit before I might make a big mistake by finding the wrong clock for what I need it for. It goes without saying, but it's obvious that my eyes should be as original as possible. But if there is a very small difference, but a very big difference in the price to get one that appears entirely original, I would like to live with that as I'm not collecting. Im away this weekend, but will be back in the middel of newt week :)

2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Nov 16, 2018

connieseamaster likes this.
  3. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Nov 16, 2018

Welcome.:thumbsup:

I totally understand - those internet and forum search engines can be so frustrating to use. :confused: And all those Speedmasters look pretty much the same - so hard to sort out what's what.

No worries though, you've come to the right place!

I am sure many members will take a few hours to locate, preview, and select the best photos, linking them here for your convenience.

With any luck, one of them will have found you a great '69 Speedmaster, all correct, mint condition and bargain-priced by the time you get back later this week.

Meanwhile, safe travels! :thumbsup:

ac106, queriver, Shabbaz and 3 others like this.
  4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Nov 16, 2018

All for a nominal fee, of course.

Shabbaz and Darlinboy like this.
  5. Edward53 Nov 16, 2018

@Omegaman 1969 You are joking, right?

ac106, Shabbaz and connieseamaster like this.
  6. Dgercp Nov 16, 2018

Ok, so I have a few days. Let me get right on that.

Shabbaz likes this.
  7. Edward53 Nov 16, 2018

If we organise a collection for OP and we are quick about it, we could have enough money to pay for one by the time he gets back next week!

Shabbaz likes this.
  8. Shabbaz Nov 16, 2018

Haha. You're on a roll guys! Very funny to read the reactions