Forums Latest Members
  1. alam Jan 8, 2013

Over the holidays and while on work-related travel, I found myself in a Tag boutique. A very attractive sales lady (whom I later learned was the store manager) approached me with the typical “are you looking for a watch for yourself or for a gift?” A few minutes later I’m asking questions about in-house movements, chronometer designations, ETA movements, bezel material, etc, etc. I even tried a couple of models before thanking her for her time. As I was ready to leave the store, she offered a catalog and I followed her as she walked to a small desk on the store….she then said, I will also give you a small gift as you seem to know a lot about watches, as most people that come here see these watches as just watches (ha!) :p . She then handed me a small box and inside there was a model of a pretty cool and shiny Carrera Formula 1! :thumbsup: -that’s actually a thumb drive! I told her that next time I will bring with me a few mates from the Omega Forum to really impress her! And, maybe we’ll get a watch as a gift!

I'll post a pic later of the shinny Formula 1, just because this is a true story ....:D

image.jpeg
    Edited Dec 30, 2015
    Darlinboy likes this.
  2. ulackfocus Jan 8, 2013

I cut out the useless chatter and whittled it down to the important lines. :p You dog!

al128 and tpatta like this.
  3. alam Jan 8, 2013

:whistling:

al128 likes this.
  4. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Jan 8, 2013

You're the guy who wrote all those Penthouse letters!

Ericoh likes this.
  5. alam Jan 8, 2013

Damn Right!

phletters_zps4389ecfe.jpg

6. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 29, 2015

Ha, Knew all along.:cautious:

alam likes this.