Forums Latest Members
  1. watchlovr Jun 8, 2016

For those that don't know, they are a high volume seller in the US.
    Not necessarily an Omega expert, more Rolex so bid accordingly.

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 09.42.23.png

2. leetse2 Jun 8, 2016

Historically HQMilton has been purely Rolex and high end brands, however recently I have seen a lot more Omegas and some other "hot" Swiss brands. I haven't purchased a watch from them personally, but everything that I have read has been very positive.

3. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Jun 8, 2016

Jacek is as good as it gets.

pitpro and watchyouwant like this.
  4. NT931 Jun 8, 2016

+1. Very professional in his dealings and communications.

5. TNTwatch Jun 8, 2016

There's a rare Rolex 3590.50 ;)::bleh::

6. emilio Jun 8, 2016

Personally don't know what I think about this trend..

All these former vintage Rolex sellers diving on speedies and sm300's..

OMGRLX, aap and Spacefruit like this.
  7. Optimizer13 Jun 8, 2016

That AP5402 is stunning... used to be 20k-ish a few months ago but seems to be on a steep rise lately

8. traf Jun 8, 2016

I think it's the logical progression of vintage, as prices soar to the point of inaccessibility for the average collector, they'll begin looking at other brands with similar appeal...

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

9. Aceldama Jun 8, 2016

Have bought two watches from HQ Milton (Jacek). Stand up guys and a huge inventory of vintage Rolex watches. Been noticing the increase in Omega lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. E-diddy Jun 8, 2016

i've bought from HQ before (and have met them as i live in the area). They mainly focus on Rolex, but have always sold modern Speedmasters (and the occasional vintage). They sell whatever sells. meta. ;)

11. watchlovr Jun 9, 2016

12. hrobi Jun 9, 2016

Some nice datejusts on there for a not-terrible price.. ;)

13. michaelmc Jun 9, 2016

Jacek & Scott are good to deal with. And they get a lot of stuff that does not ever show on their site so if truly interested tell them what you want.

14. SwissZ Jun 9, 2016

Photos could be better. You barely see the dials

15. swish77 Jun 9, 2016

One of the best vintage dealers out there. Bought several from them through the years. Not a ton of info on the listings, so it pays to ask a lot of questions. And to the original poster, you don't "bid." Those are the prices, although I'm sure there's flexibility on some of them.

16. shane0mack Jun 9, 2016

I would guess since the market has seen an increased interest in Omega, Jacek and Scott are getting more Omegas offered to them.

OMGRLX likes this.
  17. skipper Jun 9, 2016

I've bought two from Jacek, always good to deal with, and one to trust, which is vital when sourcing vintage pieces from overseas.

In the vintage market, Omega have been playing second fiddle to other more 'prominent' brands for too long. And now, well for a little while actually, the market has simply 'woken up' to many of the wonderful, historically significant models that they've put their name to. A shame in many ways as it's priced myself and no doubt many others out of the market, just like it has with Rolex. However, in vintage terms, there is life beyond the big R & O, just have to cast the net a little wider. Only glad I started building my collection when I did, one of the few things in my life, timing wise, that I got roughly right, albeit totally unintentionally...!!!

traf likes this.
  18. Bluemartinifan Jun 9, 2016

Have bought from HQ, also referred my boss to HQ (now that's confidence). They are the gold standard as a dealer IMO. Rolex, Omega and more, a super place to shop and actually visit and they answer the phone and talk to you :)

19. zimmerit5 Jun 9, 2016

I have bought many nice vintage watches from Jacek. Never was there a problem with the transactions. I live half a world away from HQ Milton but HQM's capable team ensured the safe delivery of every purchased piece. Cheers.