Forums Latest Members

A face only a father could love: my franken Omega DE VILLE

1. Severin Dec 10, 2015

Getting this off my chest, feels like the strange relative that's been locked up in the attic: my first ever non-quartz watch and second watch I've ever owned, purchase one year ago, has been my daily wearer until I discovered the Polerouter: a bonafide Franken redial. Redial for obvious reasons, Franken because caseback and movement do not match and date wheel is new. On the bright side, has a signed crystal and crown and is a top notch time keeper. Sharing with you for fun. Do I regret it? No. Would I prefer the real deal? Definitely. Am I losing sleep over it? Not at all - i've enjoyed it immensely to date.

I"ve assembled some of the seller's pics in the picture below for your reference.

OMEGA 3 (2)(1).jpg

2. ulackfocus Dec 10, 2015

Don Draper Syndrome! ;)

3. Severin Dec 10, 2015

Apparently, even his was a redial!

4. PatrickJ Dec 11, 2015

Put it down to experience, now go and do your homework and get a good one.;)

5. Severin Dec 11, 2015

'T'is the plan indeed! ...in time.

P.s. Since when did you all become so sanguine? I'm shocked by the level of peace, love and understanding around here - must be the holiday season (who knows when Santa/the UPS controllers are watcching) - it's either that or the good will spread by the photo contest

PatrickJ likes this.