Forums Latest Members
  1. ReturnOfUltraman Oct 29, 2015

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hope everyone is doing well. With all the hype surrounding the new Silver Snoopy release from OMEGA, I figured I'd join in on the fun with the first generation Snoopy Award Speedmaster. I must say, this is probably my favorite limited edition in regards to the loads of mission patches releases (lord knows there's plenty of them). The caseback, the golden lettering in particular, is stunning in person. Sorry for the low quality iPhone pictures; just wanted to share a picture or two of this awesome piece.

As many of you know, OMEGA has had huge success with the new Silver Snoopy. Probably the most inquired about timepiece given my time with the company. My boutique was able to secure three for our top clients, and not even 24 hours after the initial phone calls to tell our clients they arrived, all three were picked up immediately. The last release that had this much anticipation, from my boggled memory so please correct me if I'm wrong, was probably the limited edition Planet Ocean, but I honestly think the Snoopy trumps it in terms of demand.

Thanks for letting me share this with you guys and if you have any questions about Snoopy, Apollo 13, or anything in general, don't hesitate to ask. Have a great weekend fellas!

2. al128 unsolicited co-moderation giverer Oct 30, 2015

hmmm ... sorry, that just looks wrong to me ... people calling (rightly so) the 007 watches "gimmicky" ... imho that puts it in the $99 category ...

3. Paddington Nov 2, 2015

Nice watch! The original snoopy is one of the best LE out there...

4. hansmaulwurf Senior Snoopy Owner Nov 2, 2015

Congratulations! Snoopy to Snoopy - Hi :thumbsup: