861 Speedmaster parts; anti-magnetic dust cover

Hi OF

Working on a speedy project and need a few misc parts. None are rare, all available on ebay but thought I would check your parts drawers first to see if we can help each other out. Modern service parts or vintage parts will both work for this project, and I can mix/match between them as well so just let me know what you have.

I need the following for an 861 movement in a Speedmaster Professional case (145.022)
*Still Needed - Anti magnetic cover / Dust cap (096FE0037)*
FOUND - Movement holder ring
FOUND - Crown (069ST43069)
FOUND - Stem (860-1106 or 72208601106)
FOUND - Bezel ; B2, B3 or B4 preferred but open to various Tachy bezels. Condition does not need to be perfect, just not ugly and in solid usable condition.
(I can trade you a service Telemeter KM bezel or pay cash for your bezel)

Cash or trades, modern or vintage, let me know what you have and what you want. 馃榾
Thanks OF!
Edited:

Coming along nicely, just need the antimagnetic cover (dust cap) and the movement spacer, holder, sizer ring. Whichever term you prefer.

Let me know if you can help with either of the 2
Thanks!

Bump: down to needing only a dust cap, anti-magnetic cover to call this complete. $70 on eBay is best I have found, can anyone beat that or is that the best price I will find in your opinion? Not sure of the actual part cost during a service... this watch will be going in for a service when project is as complete as I can get it, so I can wait for that if advantageous. (and yes, I know, looking to save $10-$25 may not be worth the effort of a WTB but I've still got a bit of time before this goes to service so what the heck, thought I'd ask)