Forums Latest Members

SOLD 7912 bracelet, near nos, full size, never refinished 2/64

1. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 1, 2017

Evening all

Up for grabs is a completely original, never refinished and damage free 7912 bracelet for speedmaster models 2998/ 105.002/ 105.003

IMG_6087.JPG

The bracelet is in unmolested, unrestored condition and is as close to new as you are going to find nowadays! I must stress this isn't rebuilt or refinished to look like new it is totally unrestored and as I found it

IMG_6088.JPG

There are plenty of light storage/ surface marks on the band but there is no stretch (as you can see from the images) and not damage. It retains its original factory applied finish, which is in excellent and unrestored codntion. It doesn't come with end links and it's full size (as you can see from the images)

IMG_6089.JPG

I have priced it fairly based on the market, this is extremely nice and original example and is priced as such, not at this point interested in near offers the price is firm

IMG_6090.JPG

Looking for £1700 shipped. Payment via BT or PayPal gift/ you cover fees. I will ship rmsd or international signed for Royal Mail (carrying max insurance of £250). Other shipping options available at buyers costs

IMG_6091.JPG

Thanks Tom

tamura, brunik and flame like this.