7912 2/64 bracelet, #4 and #7 endlinks, 16mm Omega clasps, cal 625 + dial

UPDATE: Marked as withdrawn, the parts that are left are now included in a new FS post here
https://omegaforums.net/threads/bra...mic-endlinks-4-7-freebies-seiko-watch.141652/

Hey folks,

it’s the end of the year and I’m trying to clean out some parts. Here’s what’s available, further pictures and details down below, if you’re interested please do ask for further pictures/info/whatever you need. I took pictures in harsh studio light (emphasizing scratches) and natural daylight - hope that helps for a first impression.

Shipping to be discussed, send me a PM and we’ll figure it out. There’s plenty of references from sales here available, you’re absolutely welcome to ask.

Pairs of #4 end links
#1: 140€ [SOLD]
#2: 120€
#3: 70€ [SOLD]
#4: 120€
#5: 130€

Pairs of #7 end links
#1: 100€
#2: 100€

Omega clasps, 16mm
#1: 45€ [SOLD]
#2: 45€ [SOLD]
#3: 25€ [SOLD]

7912 bracelet from 2/64: 1100€ [SOLD]

(not in the overview picture) Omega cal. 625 with dial, stem and crown: 50€ [SOLD]

And the details:

Pair of #4 end links Nr. 1 [SOLD]

Used, but solid condition, tested on a 2852 Constellation and a 2846 Seamaster case, both work fine. Slim version (compare the back side), two notches.

Pair of #4 end links Nr. 2

Used, but solid condition, tested on a 2852 Constellation and a 2846 Seamaster case, both work fine. Fat version (compare the back side), one notch.

Pair of #4 end links Nr. 3 [SOLD]

Used, slightly bent and with some more scratches, tested on a 2852 Constellation and a 2846 Seamaster case, both work fine. Fat version (compare the back side), one notch.

Pair of #4 end links Nr. 4

Used, but solid condition, tested on a 2852 Constellation and a 2846 Seamaster case, both work fine. Fat version (compare the back side), one notch.

Pair of #4 end links Nr. 5

Used, but solid condition, tested on a 2852 Constellation and a 2846 Seamaster case, both work fine. Slim version (compare the back side), two notches.

—-

Pair of #7 end links Nr 1

Used, but solid conditions with visible scratches. Two notches.

Pair of #7 end links Nr 2

Used, but solid conditions with visible scratches. Two notches.

—-

Omega clasp 16mm Nr 1

Used, with a few scratches but overall good condition.

Omega clasp 16mm Nr 2

Used, with a few scratches but overall good condition

Omega clasp 16mm Nr 3

Used, with a few scratches and an incorrect pin, hence the lower price. Works well regardless.

—-

Omega 7912 bracelet

Produced in the 2nd quarter of 64, very nice condition. Clasp closes firmly, length of ~15.5cm. The original amount of 6+4 spring links. 2nd pictures shows maximum “bend” (=stretch). All flexi links work as they should, also shown in a picture. Brushing of the center links as a contrast to the outter ones intact, the expected scratches from >50 years, but nothing major.

—-

Omega cal 625

This is a bit odd, but I have absolutely no idea where I got it from/what the condition is. It looks alright, dial is attractive but has a few smaller scuffs on the side. Comes with hands, stem and omega crown as depicted. I sell this as “parts” as I don’t know how it runs.

And of course, thanks @OF for the space! Merry Christmas everybody. 😀
Edited:

Very nice!
I might be interested in the 7912 + 1 pair of EL…What is the visible difference between the #4 and #7 EL? Is it thickness? height?
Thanks!

3x pairs of #4s and 2x pairs of #7s available, rest is sold. 😀