70s Omega De Ville identification help needed

Hi fellow Omega enthusiasts

Can anyone in here help me with what ref this could potentially be, i can't find any similar ones online. It looks very similar to alot of geneves, but no other de villes I can find in this style.

The current owner says he has inherited it from a late uncle, and knows very little about the watch and thus can't open the watch to send picture of the inside of the caseback.
Is it even authentic??

Skærmbillede 2024-01-05 111218.png Skærmbillede 2024-01-05 111322.png Skærmbillede 2024-01-05 111307.png

I am in talk to potentially buy this vintage omega de ville, it looks to me to be from the 70s, but im not sure. The watch is currently not running and would need a major service as the seconds hand has also come loss and is lying loss in the housing.

Not sure if it is even worth buying to fix if it is all authentic, but I am sucker for this 70s style omega's on bracelets, I have had multiple of the gold plated geneves in the same style.

I much appreciate any help and insight on the matter!

Hello and welcome to the forum. It looks like a 166.0125 with a Deville dial. It shoulb be a Genève dial.

Hello and welcome to the forum. It looks like a 166.0125 with a Deville dial. It shoulb be a Genève dial.
I was afraid that might be the case...

Thanks for the help!

Omega made many variations on dials and sold them in different countries. So it could be correct or a service replacement.

There is no way to know for sure, but being unable to find another is not a good sign.
gatorcpa