Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN 69 speedmaster 2911 serial with don bezel

1. Noles_88 Dog costume designer extraordinaire! Sep 20, 2017

hello forum members. I would like to trade this really nice 69 speedmaster thats turning tropical. Open to any trades in the following brands. Omega, rolex, breitling. Cash up or down. Depending on trade value
    Please look at the pictures as it will be description. I will get pics of the movement later this week. If you need better pictures please feel free to dm me.
    The bad. One of the lugs lower left is a bit polished. The caseback is a bit worn. Lastly it is in need of a service. I can have my watchmaker service it you would like an as aption. But everything works correctly including the chronograph. Im located in fort lauderdale florida usa. Thank you omega forum for the space. Cheers

Greg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
  2. Davidt Sep 20, 2017

Oh my god! That dial!!!

Stunning (he says rummaging through his watch box to find a possible trade)!

3. Noles_88 Dog costume designer extraordinaire! Sep 23, 2017

Have had some good trade offers. Going to bump this. dm me with trade offers. Thank you.

4. Baz9614 Sep 24, 2017

Do you have a pic of the movement you can share?

Edit: I just realized you said you would post the movement later in the week! :thumbsdown:

Edited Sep 24, 2017
  5. repoman Sep 24, 2017

I appreciate the full disclosure here, but I think you are being too hard on this one @Noles_88 , it looks gorgeous to me. GLWT !!

Noles_88 and propervinyl like this.
  6. Noles_88 Dog costume designer extraordinaire! Sep 24, 2017

Since indont know how to block out the part of the serial number. I have the pictures. Will forward the pictures to forum members who are serious in private message. Thank you.

7. Noles_88 Dog costume designer extraordinaire! Sep 24, 2017

Thank you for the compliment. Just rather talk down about it and fellow friend be super happy than speak highly and have disappointment.

propervinyl likes this.