Forums Latest Members
  1. sulaco Jan 22, 2015

If someone still needs the vintage stamped 633 endlinks Here you goPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network.

2. sulaco Jan 22, 2015

The price is pretty good, i would say :whistling: I had been offered these for
    above 100USD when i was looking for them.
    5 pairs are left.

:)

3. sulaco Jan 23, 2015

After a bit of research i have to admit that there are at least 3 types of 633 endlinks.
    1.The vintage stamped ones.
    [​IMG]

2.The not so vintage and more modern engraved ones

image.jpg

3. the modern laser edged ones.

image.jpg

The ones in the Auction i linked are the second ones. Does anyone have an idea in which timeframe they were made?
    If i wouldnt already have a set of these that came in the original packing, i would have thought about aftermarket parts.
    By the way, i bought mine yesterday and they did arrive today, seller does also send from Germany.

Edited Jan 23, 2015
  4. marturx Jan 23, 2015

I ordered a pair as per your link in the first post. In the auction description it is stated that you will receive a pair looking like those in your second picture above, new in an Omega factory sealed package. The seller is in the US. When the end pieces arrived, they were shipped from Germany, and not in an Omega container, and looking like the ones in picture 1 above. I was very puzzled by this, and examined the pieces with loup. My suspicion is that they were "home made" in Germany, and then shipped to me. Even if nicely crafted, a counterfeit item. Generic aftermarket at best.

What is your impression?

5. sulaco Jan 23, 2015

I would have the same impression like u have.
    Nevertheless i bought a set of type 2 633
    endlinks from Argentina that were still in their original sealed Omega package.
    I compared these with the ones of this seller and they are exactly the same.
    Same shape on the underside, same font on the engravings.
    So my belief is that they are original.

6. Tritium Jan 23, 2015

4. The latest modern ones without 633

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422031309.004842.jpg

nlogax likes this.