Forums Latest Members

SOLD 60's Enicar Sherpa Super-DIVETTE 33 $900

1. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Nov 10, 2017

I have for sale my Enicar Sherpa Super-Divette 33 super-compressor in very good to excellent vintage condition.

I have no interest in trades at this time.... I can send it on a new-ish black leather strap not seen, or you can have the 'broken-in' Hirsch alligator seen in the photos at extra cost... but I do like it a lot, so...

This watch has lots of wrist presence, and it's a hard one to let go, but something has to give! The box 'run-eth over', and I have my eye on something else...:)

Case: Previously polished at some point in history, it is 36mm diameter w/o crown; lugs 20mm wide. No serious marks or other issues. The lower crown is not the original, the upper is a true 'hash-mark' original. The crowns turn nicely, and functions work flawlessly.

Dial: Beautiful black dial, with some very light staining around some of the indices. This is generally not noticeable except in full sunlight. A few specks can be seen on the dial and on the underside of the crystal.

Crystal: Excellent domed acrylic.

Movement: No service has been performed during my ownership, but the amplitudes are very strong, and the timekeeping excellent; consistently within 15s/d, which is quite remarkable for a watch of its age! I'm sorry I do not have any pictures. If this is something that is necessary for you, then feel free to have your watchmaker pop it open (with the right tool, of course). If you don't like what you see, you may return the watch back to me.

Please check out all pictures for the full story here. It began sprinkling when I took the side pictures, so a small water dot or two can be seen in hi-resolution. I plan to post another pic or two of the dial head-on once the sun comes up here in the eastern USA...

Please let me know if you'd like any additional pictures, and I will post them in the thread.

Payment is by wire or by PayPal and includes CONUS shipping. Prefer CONUS sale. Outside that is at my discretion, and will include additional shipping/insurance costs. Sale will be considered final after a 3-day inspection period, and the watch is only returnable if in exact same condition as when it was shipped, and only if it is not as described in this thread.

Thanks for looking!

I'll be posting a few others for sale over the next few weeks, or when I get around to it! A Zodiac SeaWolf, an Enicar Guide, perhaps a Constellation, just to name a few...

Photo Dec 21, 9 55 43 AM.jpg Photo Nov 09, 5 19 33 PM.jpg Photo Nov 09, 5 30 39 PM.jpg Photo Nov 09, 5 20 46 PM.jpg Photo Nov 09, 5 16 55 PM.jpg Photo Nov 09, 5 17 40 PM.jpg Photo Feb 26, 9 21 48 AM.jpg

Edited Nov 10, 2017
    JerH64, tapaptpat, yako54 and 7 others like this.
  2. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Nov 10, 2017

OHPF... and SOLD!

Thanks, to a fine buyer, an OF gentleman from Sweden, and thank you, OF!

Did posting my Swedish military issue (Lemania Tg 195) in WRUW today bring me and the buyer together, perhaps?!?

Edited Nov 10, 2017
    tapaptpat, Holma20 and propervinyl like this.
  3. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Nov 11, 2017

Nice and fast! Congrats Doug!

tapaptpat, JohnSteed and dougiedude like this.
  4. sdre Nov 11, 2017

Superb price!

tapaptpat and dougiedude like this.