6 watches stolen at Schiphol Airport - 33.3, SM300, Zenith Cairelli, JLC 4ATM, ...

Another thing to note specifically about Schipol that its one of the airports that has the new security scanners where you don't need to take anything out. Not liquids nor computers/phones. Guess these weren't in operation that day due to the strike.

As a student I worked at Schiphol in the luggage dept. Especially long haul flights are prone to theft because the luggage is loaded in containers. Guys may be sitting in that container waiting for (more) luggage to arrive....

As a student I worked at Schiphol in the luggage dept. Especially long haul flights are prone to theft because the luggage is loaded in containers. Guys may be sitting in that container waiting for (more) luggage to arrive....
The Briggs and Riley carry on case I used when I was traveling constantly had an umbrella pocket on the back within the handle frame. Despite showing this to a checker at Schiphol on a flight To Kyiv, he dumped and picked through my carefully packed bag and my back pack. I could see, in a frenzy, to repack, how one could loose valuables. I left a laptop at Nice airport security in such a frenzy. (They however, were nice enough to hold and ship it back to me in the States).

“Very annoying” - feels like the basis of a new bit around OF