Forums Latest Members
  1. leetse2 Oct 3, 2016

I have a pair of older 560 end links that I picked up from Watchco when they were liquidating their stock a few months ago. Turns out I don't need the end links and wanted to offer them up for free. I would like to give them to someone who actually needs them as opposed to someone just looking to hoard or resell these, but I guess I will never really know. So please PM me if you are interested.

Condition: According to Watchco they were unused old stock, but I can't confirm that. A couple of the corners are slightly bent and will need to be bent slightly to fit flush to the case.

Size: 19mm, I bought them specifically for the 1125 bracelet for my FOIS, I'm not sure if they fit any other references, vintage or new.

Price: Free shipped within the CONUS on me.

Thanks,
    LT

560-1.jpg 560-2.JPG

Taddyangle, demollo and yinzerniner like this.
  2. demollo Oct 3, 2016

Nice of you !

3. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Oct 3, 2016

Very cool. I am awaiting my 560 end links from the OB. They are on back order, hopefully they come in next week. Otherwise I would take you up on this offer. Nice gesture.

4. leetse2 Oct 3, 2016

Gone! Thanks for the interest!

LT

watchcollect likes this.
  5. leetse2 Oct 3, 2016

I recently purchased a 1125 from the OB and it came with end links that worked for my FOIS, so my extra links will soon have a new home.

fskywalker likes this.
  6. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Oct 3, 2016

My end links arrive tomorrow. Can't wait. I do love the blue strap on my CK2998, but do prefer a bracelet. I have a new 1171 bracelet that I plan to use.

fskywalker and leetse2 like this.
  7. leetse2 Oct 3, 2016

I really love the look of the straight lug Speedys on the 1125 or 1171 style bracelets. It really completes the look. It would be great if Omega came out with a modern version of these bracelets with solid links and a milled clasp. I'm definitely a bracelet guy, but do love a Speedy on a nato as well.