Forums Latest Members

50th anniversery JB vs new PO

1. lightingall2 Dec 5, 2014

Hey all,

So i have been thinking about selling my 50th Anniversary James bond Omega. I really want one of the new planet oceans with the gray bezel. Any Idea what would be a fare price to ask for it? I have only worn the watch once and it was at the debut of Skyfall. I just got thinking that I have a nice time piece that sits in its box and never gets worn so, why not sell it and get something I would wear.....THOUGHTS?? anyone know of anyone that might be interested in this watch? I really like the new PO a lot!!

Nfolse and watchme like this.
  2. jud Dec 7, 2014

I would check Chrono24 and sales on ebay for pricing guidance. You can always trade it in on one you want but you will not get top dollar and the trade.

Spy likes this.
  3. Nfolse Sep 1, 2015

4. Nfolse Sep 1, 2015

I will pay 4K cash I want it so badly!!!

Edited by a mod Sep 2, 2015
  5. Spy You know my name. Sep 1, 2015

I understand you want the watch badly, but did you really just post your phone number on a public forum?

T-Mobile in Grand Prairie, TX, right?

Edited by a mod Sep 2, 2015
  6. repoman Sep 1, 2015

Not the first time he has posted his phone #... I sympathize with the feeling of desperation, but nobody should post their phone number in the wild like that, even in a nice place like OF. I'm with @jud, check the usual online sales sites, like here, timezone, chrono24... from there factor in the condition and completeness of your watch, and they throw it up on the for sale section here. Don't be afraid to ask on the high end and possibly negotiate down a bit, the market will determine what the watch is worth. If you need to sell fast, price it in the lower half of what you've seen sell before and it should go pretty quickly. GLWS, I'd love to own it, but I'm watch broke.

7. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 2, 2015

I've removed the number

8. trama Sep 3, 2015

All I want out of this is Nfolse to score his/her dream watch and post tons of pictures. I can't wait!

9. fskywalker Sep 5, 2015

I recently sold mine; there's a few for sale in Ebay