Forums Latest Members

SOLD '50's Omega GENUINE Tropical SS Beauty $475 incl. USA Shipping

1. janice&fred Dec 3, 2022

Hi Gang!

For those looking for the real deal tropical watch here is a stunner of a 50's Omega automatic from Barangay Guadalupe in Cebu Philippines with an evenly sun-baked dial. Must see in person as my poorly lit glaring pictures on my phone don't do it justice. She is a beauty. Nice thick case doesn't appear to have been polished and still has the chamfers on the top of the lugs despite my poor photos, and likewise the dial printing is sharp and even and not mottled like the glare and crystal distortion suggests. Original everything, including the acrylic. Our crew of scantly-clad fast female relatives snagged this from a reliable watch shop in a package deal of 15 watches and this was serviced about two years ago but sitting in his safe. They were told by the watch maker that it has the 490 movement and a 14 million serial #. They couldn't recall the model # but I'm sure someone here on the forum would know. I'm not going to try and pry open the snap back for a model # and movement shot but the thing runs great and guaranteed to be correct and original. The watch looks to be a smidge bigger than our Airking so I estimate it at 35mm without crown.

IMG_6735.jpg
    IMG_6740.jpg IMG_6740.jpg IMG_6741.jpg IMG_6741.jpg IMG_6742.jpg IMG_6743.jpg IMG_6747.jpg IMG_6744.jpg

Of course the lucky buyer will be able to choose 2 snazzy mechanical watches from the photo I will send of the bouquet of Swiss and Seiko freebies, so snazzy will be the freebies that you will wonder why you even bothered with the Omega. Just send us $475 and get the horological thrill of a lifetime! Free shipping in the US of A.

Payment-wise we can accept personal check, money order, Bank wire and Zelle. Message us and let's party! :D

Dr No, iamvr, Fallout Boy and 13 others like this.
  2. janice&fred Dec 6, 2022

Sorry I forgot to update this watch as sold. :thumbsup:

iamvr, Ohmeguh and JwRosenthal like this.