Forums Latest Members
  1. estebanelequente Apr 6, 2014

Thanks in advance for any help. I am new to Omega.
    I am a big guy and I really want to get a omega speedmaster moon watch. I have seen the 42mm speedys with a panda dial, either original or modified and I have fallen in love. However, I went to the AD the other day and tried out an original moon intending to have it modded with the panda dial from ofrei but I feel like it is way to small from my 8" wrist. It just doesn't look right. Keep in mind the smallest watch I own other than my 40mm seamaster bond which my wife says is too girly is a 44mm panerai. I do however love the new 44mm models (I think its the 3900) with the new coaxial movement but I do not know of a panda dial that will fit it. Moreover, this is getting out of my budget. Does anyone have a suggestion or a solution or am I stuck with the 42mm Speedy if I have to have a panda. Thanks in advance!
    :Eyecandy:
    IMG_0702.jpg

2. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Apr 6, 2014

I think a factor why men's watch keep getting bigger is because their wife/girlfriend complained that their hubby/BF watches' is too small. :confused:
    I believe their real motivation is actually they want to snatch all of hubby/BF's watches sized below 40mm :p....kidding

back to your question, Yes Speedmaster Cal 9300 is bigger at 44mm and possibly will cater you better.
    However at the moment there are no classic panda dial available. The closest thing you have is the new launched lunar dust/ light side of the moon http://omegaforums.net/threads/speedy-tuesday-–-omega-speedmaster-lunar-dust-caliber-9300.11809/
    Which is still not a Panda.

3. estebanelequente Apr 6, 2014

I don't disagree and that's the answer I expected. Yes I love the new lunar dust. The new dial and ceramic color looks incredible. It is pretty far out if my budget but maybe I'll sell some stuff off and pick it up if I see a good deal. Thanks!