Forums Latest Members

FS 3x Stainless Steel Seamaster (Mid-Size) bracelet links

1. w154 Jan 21, 2017

These came off my old 2263.80.00 Seamaster. The buyer beat me down on price but let me keep these spare links. They've been sitting a small zip-lock bag for years. Condition is really good, but I bought the Seamaster used so I can't say if they were ever fitted or not. New ones seem to sell for 50US per link, so hopefully my price is fair. Don't want to split them, so I'm afraid it's all three or nothing.

Cost:
    85 euros

Shipping:
    Shipping will be added at cost price, which of course depends on destination country.

Shipping Country:
    The links will ship out of Germany

Payment:
    Bank transfer or Paypal. I am normally quite strict that Paypal payments should be friends and family as otherwise fraudulent reversals are too easy. As a relative newbie here, I will accept standard Paypal payments from buyers with reasonable forum post counts and/or positive feedback as a buyer. The fees haven't been factored into the price though, so for standard payments 4% must be added to the total.

image.jpg image.jpg
  2. w154 Jan 28, 2019

Bump from the past !

3. padders Oooo subtitles! Jan 29, 2019

AFAIK, assuming these are 18mm wide, they actually fit both the mid and full size SMP models fitted with the Speedy style bracelet (eg 2254/2255 etc) and quite possibly the pin and tube speedy bracelet fitted to the 3570 models too as the bracelet tapers on the full size models down to 18mm. The mid size bracelet has no taper and the removable links are the same on both.

Thought that may help since they probably have a much wider fitment than you thought.

w154 likes this.
  4. w154 Jan 24, 2020

Forgot about these... BUMP !!!