Forums Latest Members
  1. TheAccountant Feb 22, 2021

Hi - just curious if anyone knows if the new 3861 speedy bracelet would fit on a 41mm AT? They both have 20mm lug widths. I just bought an AT and love it, but I think it would be awesome if the 3861 bracelet fit on it.

2. Butik Feb 23, 2021

It's not just about lug width. You must also check case diameter and shape, pin-holes position and profile of the lugs. Taking all under consideration I do NOT think it will fit, but maybe someone has better info.

maskwp likes this.
  3. magicbadger May 2, 2021

Hello I would also like to know if the 3861 bracelet would fit the 41mm AT, did you find out the answer?

4. s2000_driver May 2, 2021

In addition to that, there is a "lip" on the end links which fits into the groove/recess on the case. It is there to prevent the end link from moving around and wearing down the case. The 3861 bracelet fits perfectly no the Silver Snoopy while it does not fit well on the Apollo 11 50th even though the cases are pretty much the same. The difference is in the groove on the back of the case.

Butik likes this.
  5. jeelan May 4, 2021

Notwithstanding the fact that its entirely a personal decision, it’s an interesting bracelet choice for the AT........ i usually try and simplify the bracelet on a watch ie from the current SMP bracelet to a more simpler 3 links oyster style bracelet.

To me AT has one of the best bracelets around - very simple (if you allow for the polished centre link). To me this change would arguably add a “busier” looking bracelet to the watch??

No disrespect intended - I’m just curious...

6. Glederz May 4, 2021

Have no first hand knowledge on this, but have seem some instances online where folk have fitted rubber AT straps to 1861/1863 possibly 3863. If those do indeed work, then the 3863 bracelet on the AT may also. Again , needs verification.

7. Butik May 4, 2021

Yes, it's true that there are SMP's out there with AT straps but it's not 1:1 job, some skills and tweaks are required to put this pair together.

Glederz likes this.
  8. magicbadger May 12, 2021

By way of update, I have tried to put the 3861 bracelet on my 41mm AT - I couldn't get it to fit. The problem seems to be the alignment between the holes and the bar at the end of the bracelet. It's not far off and maybe someone with more skills could make it work.