Forums Latest Members

SOLD 3590.50.00 Omega Speedmaster Professional B&P from 1992

1. kov Trüffelschwein. Apr 17, 2017

For sale a nice full set Omega Speedmaster Professional 3590.50.00 from 1992

Reference : 3590.50.00
    Case : Stainless steel, unpolished
    Glass : Hesalite with logo
    Movement : Cal. 861, serial: 48.260.338, all functions work as should
    Dial : Original flat dial with cream tritium indexes
    Hands : Original cream tritium hands
    Bezel : Original DNN
    Crown & Pushers : Original, unpolished
    Bracelet : 1479/812 Stainless Steel

Accessories included in the sale :

Inner & Outer boxes
    Sought after cal.861 Booklet
    Omega Booklet
    International warranty card stamped in Oct.92
    Extra links for the 1479 Bracelet

Price : 4100 CHF (swiss francs) net to me - bank wire to my local bank. Please use a fx rate calculator to estimate the price in your local currency and make sure your bank allows you to wire in CHF, I don't want to deal with currency conversion differences and costs.

The watch is located in Switzerland. Shipping is to be discussed. Face to face in Switzerland preferred. I am driving all around the country for business, shouldn't be a problem to meet in your area.

I am a private collector and will set the post OHPF after getting the first PM saying "I will buy this watch now at your price". I do not like shipping as insurance is always a problem for watches. Therefore if the buyer understands and acknowledges the risks in a written way, I might consider undervaluing and under covering. Not at my own risk.

Without further ado, place for pictures :

IMG_7997.JPG IMG_7986.JPG
    IMG_7991.JPG IMG_7992.JPG IMG_7993.JPG IMG_7994.JPG IMG_7995.JPG IMG_7996.JPG IMG_7998.JPG IMG_8002.JPG

Pictures are the best part of the description. Since I own the watch I'm selling, feel free to ask for special details or angles you want to see better, prior buying.

Some FAQ:

Why are you selling? - The funds will help to buy another wonderful Moonwatch.
    Are you a Dealer? - Nope. I am constantly looking to adapt my collection to my wishes that change in time. I have bought and sold a few watches on OF and you can find my feedback by searching my username. References available on request, feel free to ping and ask.
    What would you say counts against this watch? - Some scratches on the crystal that can easily be polished, some minor dings on the lugs, shown as good as possible on the photos by playing with the light to highlight them. Service history unknown.
    What do you like about this watch? - A perfect dial with perfect hands exactly as I love them and want all of my watches to be. The indexes are incredible and all the tritium glows like on day one after almost 30 years. A keeper.
    What parts do you know to be replaced? - Nothing known to me. Maybe somebody will notice something - please let me know if so !
    Are the box and papers original to the watch? - Yes, they are.
    Will you take it back? - Absolutely, and that's also why I prefer a face to face deal. With loupe, black light and all the required tools to show the details and make sure there's no surprise.

Edited May 7, 2017
    R3D9, yuralagun, müslüm and 7 others like this.
  2. kov Trüffelschwein. Apr 27, 2017

Bump !

3. TLIGuy Apr 27, 2017

Good luck with the sale. This will make someone very happy. Great reference and bracelet to match.

kov likes this.
  4. kov Trüffelschwein. May 7, 2017

Bump and price reduction :thumbsup: for this 15-years old full set :)

5. kov Trüffelschwein. May 7, 2017

*edited error double-post, @ Mods -sorry- please remove this one::shy::

Norfolk likes this.
  6. corn18 May 18, 2017

@kov did this sell?

7. kov Trüffelschwein. May 18, 2017

Nope, not yet. ;)

8. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member May 18, 2017

Altered title to show its still for sale!

9. kov Trüffelschwein. May 31, 2017

Bump. Anybody for a daily beater with a great tritium look? :rolleyes:

10. kov Trüffelschwein. Jun 6, 2017

Sold elsewhere. Thanks to OF for the space anyway ;)