Forums Latest Members
  1. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Nov 9, 2015

My Seamaster 18k 2767 w/guilloche dial and 354 bumper, arrived the other day. I have become friends with the tech at the Omega Boutique here, so I took it over for him to give it the once over. He said the watch appears to never have been serviced but, although it's running well for a 50 year old watch, it's showing signs that the lubricants are drying up and it needs to be serviced. He knows I'm not going to let it go to Switzerland so I need to find someone in the US, preferably Texas, who I can trust to work on it. Archer would be my 1st choice but I think he's got enough work to keep him busy for the next 20 years.
    Any recommendations are appreciated.

2. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Nov 9, 2015

I've been sending some watches from Texas to Sacramento, to Paul's Watch & Clock Shop. They've serviced everything from a Speedmaster to a few that required resurrecting from the dead, including a couple of botched jobs I had taken, or sent to two different watch makers. When watches are returned they are ready for me to happily wear them. I've been pleased with their service and they stand behind their work.
    http://www.paulswatchandclockrepair.com/

3. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Nov 9, 2015

Thanks. Reasonable?

4. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Nov 9, 2015