Forums Latest Members

34mm Seamaster Aqua Terra Blue Dial?

1. davidson Aug 28, 2018

I had a 36mm Aqua Terra but sadly realized that it wears a bit too big for my smaller wrist. I have found that 34mm is my sweet spot for a smart stainless bracelet sport watch. I've tried a few 34mm Rolex offerings and they fit perfectly and my 33mm vintage Seamaster is great. This said, I love the Seamaster Aqua Terra and really want a blue dial. The problem is, the current 34mm Aqua Terra offerings have jewel markers and are styled as a "ladies" watch. I'd love to find an older blue dial Aqua Terra in 34mm that looks like its larger counterparts. I found a reference to a 2012 Olympics limited release (photo below) but can't find that specific watch anywhere - not sure that it was ever produced. Does anyone have any ideas for specific references or discontinued models that I should look for? I'd much rather find the perfect Omega as opposed to going with Rolex for this spot in my collection. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. ctime3 Aug 28, 2018

Hi was seeking the skyfall new and I was told these 8500 date window gen's are no longer available. Perhaps an AD might have some. But the boutiques are gone. Its beautiful my favorite omega

3. Meme-Dweller Aug 28, 2018

OP's not talking about the 38mm.

4. Meme-Dweller Aug 28, 2018

davidson likes this.
  5. davidson Aug 28, 2018

Ahhh thanks! Ugh. I like the price but they don't accept returns. Also, it's a little sketchy since I found another listing from a different seller in Japan using the exact same photos. I guess I'll have to search diligently and be patient.

I wish there were other non-limited models that met similar criteria.