Forums Latest Members

SOLD 345.0022.100 Omega Speedmaster 20th Anniversary Apollo XI LE Set

1. kov Trüffelschwein. Apr 20, 2017

For sale a very nice Omega Speedmaster 20th Anniversary Apollo XI LE set (Rest of World unnumbered LE version)

Reference : 345.0022.100
    Case : Stainless steel, light polished
    Glass : Hesalite with logo
    Movement : Cal. 861, serial: 48.250.9xx, all functions work as should
    Dial : Original flat dial with cream tritium indexes
    Hands : Original cream tritium hands
    Bezel : Original DNN
    Crown & Pushers : Original, unpolished
    Bracelet : 1450 Holy Grail bracelet with 808 end-links

Accessories included in the sale :

Sought after LE wooden box
    Sought after cal.861 Booklet
    Apollo XI Booklet / LE Certificate (#2826 / 4000)
    Apollo XI Patch
    Omega Patch
    Velcro strap

Price : 4600 CHF (swiss francs) net to me - bank wire to my local bank. Please use a fx rate calculator to estimate the price in your local currency and make sure your bank allows you to wire in CHF, I don't want to deal with currency conversion differences and costs.

The watch is located in Switzerland. Shipping is to be discussed. Face to face in Switzerland preferred. I am driving all around the country for business, shouldn't be a problem to meet in your area.

I am a private collector and will set the post OHPF after getting the first PM saying "I will buy this watch now at your price". I do not like shipping as insurance is always a problem for watches. Therefore if the buyer understands and acknowledges the risks in a written way, I might consider undervaluing and under covering. Not at my own risk.

Without further ado, place for pictures :

IMG_7981.JPG IMG_8031.JPG IMG_7977.JPG IMG_8026.JPG IMG_8027.JPG IMG_8028.JPG IMG_8029.JPG IMG_8030.JPG IMG_7978.JPG IMG_7979.JPG IMG_7982.JPG IMG_7980.JPG IMG_7983.JPG

Pictures are the best part of the description. Since I own the watch I'm selling, feel free to ask for special details or angles you want to see better, prior buying.

Some FAQ:

Why are you selling? - The funds will help to buy another wonderful Moonwatch.
    Are you a Dealer? - Nope. I am constantly looking to adapt my collection to my wishes that change in time. I have bought and sold a few watches on OF and you can find my feedback by searching my username. References available on request, feel free to ping and ask.
    What would you say counts against this watch? - The only thing missing is the warranty card and the service history is unknown. Nothing else.
    What do you like about this watch? - A perfect dial with perfect hands exactly as I love them and want all of my watches to be. The indexes are incredible and all the tritium glows like on day one after almost 30 years. A keeper. Its value will for sure raise again in 2019.
    What parts do you know to be replaced? - Nothing known to me. Maybe somebody will notice something - please let me know if so !
    Are the box and papers original to the watch? - Yes, they are.
    Will you take it back? - Absolutely, and that's also why I prefer a face to face deal. With loupe, black light and all the required tools to show the details and make sure there's no surprise.

Edited May 2, 2017
  2. gemini4 Hoarder Of Speed et alia Apr 20, 2017

The first Apollo 11 Anniversary LE set.!

Edited Apr 20, 2017
    kov likes this.
  3. kov Trüffelschwein. Apr 27, 2017

Bump :thumbsup:

4. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Apr 27, 2017

Wish I could pull the trigger...thats a stunner...bracelet alone can fetch $1k+.

R3D9 likes this.
  5. kov Trüffelschwein. May 2, 2017

Bump and price reduction :thumbsup:

fskywalker likes this.
  6. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 2, 2017

Only one bump or post per day mate, I deleted the bump in the other thread

kov likes this.
  7. kov Trüffelschwein. May 25, 2017

Sold to a OF member, happy it stays in the family. :thumbsup: Thanks OF for the space !