Forums Latest Members
  1. benasg Apr 15, 2016

Hello,
    is it possible to get 311.30.42.30.01.005 half link? What is this speedmaster's bracelet code?
    I went to omega retailer and they said there are no half links for this watch. But I googled and found that some of seamasters fit, but only on 3570.50.00 which don't have screws?
    Just please give me as much information as possible. I'm tilted because I can't fit my watch the way I want it to fit :)

2. TMas Apr 15, 2016

Hello,
    I'm in the same boat. I could really use 2mm more length but don't have an option with this new style bracelet. The bracelet yours came with is numbered 1958/957. It's true that it does not have a half link, for whatever reason. The previous bracelet for the Speedmaster Pro (number 1998/???), as I recently learned from @Archer, never had an official half link either but one for a Seamaster bracelet was possible to use as a work around. The bracelet you have unfortunately has no current options. In my opinion, it's pretty lame Omega doesn't seem to see it as a problem that they want to make a solution to.

3. phrede Apr 15, 2016

I've had the same issue with a cal 9300 speedmaster. I got an half-link from the old speedmaters's bracelet and had my local watchmaker drill so it could fit the new type bracelet.
    Another option is to fit the Speedmaster mk2 clasp which have micro adjustment and should fit

- via iPhone

artek likes this.
  4. TMas Apr 16, 2016

That's really interesting. I'll have to try it. I love the look of that bracelet, any chance you know if it the entire band fits this Speedmaster Pro?

5. phrede Apr 16, 2016

Me too. I am not sure, but it could be if you just keep the end-links of the original bracelet and fit the mk2 bracelet to the endlinks...

- via iPhone

6. TMas Apr 28, 2016

Has anyone confirmed that this would work? I'd love to fit the MK II clasp to this bracelet.