Forums Latest Members
  1. Richard H Mar 27, 2017

20170327_202834-1.jpg
    Help! This is my daughters 30T2. I wore it today and the bezel, crystal and minute hand dropped off - lost for good! It had had two recent repairs to the 30T2 and my watchmaker recently said the movement was worn out. Also, I could prise the case back off with my finger nail and I know the bezel has dropped off before. What to do? My daughter loves the dial and loves rose gold. Chances of finding a spare rose gold bezel (35mm case ex crown) - nil? Hands and crystal should be no problem but I think considering the overall condition it's a lost cause. So my plan of action is to build a replacement around the dial. I have a few spare 30T2 movements in excellent condition but then I have the problem of finding an appropriate rose gold case. Would it cost the earth to have one made by a watchmaker? Anyone with other solutions? All ideas welcome!

2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Mar 28, 2017

Sorry to hear of the bezel. Finding another might be difficult in rose gold though. I have had some work done by this place:

https://www.watchcaserepair.com/

Communication wasn't stellar, but the work was good, and not insanely priced, at least for the repairs I had done to a case. It didn't involve any new gold though. I'm sure they could also make the case back fit tighter, so shoot Peter an email and see what he says.

Cheers, Al

Deafboy likes this.
  3. Richard H Mar 28, 2017

Excellent, thanks for the heads-up