Forums Latest Members
  1. GeneG May 3, 2021

Exploring a rubber options on my blue Seamaster Master Co-Axial 300M 42mm and I came across:
    Blue 20 MM Alligator Grain Style "Skinskan" Rubber Strap with White Stitching, Swiss Made
    from Ofrei.com.

I wonder if anybody has it already and we can to see it on the watch. Thanks.

Edited May 3, 2021
  2. Wetworks May 4, 2021

3. Butik May 12, 2021

Did you try the OEM rubbers? Now available both with tang-buckle and folodover clasp.

4. GeneG May 12, 2021

Where is it? I could not find on Omega website in straps. Can you direct me please. Thanks

AngelDeVille likes this.
  5. filmluvr88 May 12, 2021

I spoke with my boutique and it looks like the rubber with foldover clasps are arriving. I ordered the blue rubber for my Tokyo 2020 SMP but if you're interested in it you can check with your AD or OB. As far as I could tell, rubber straps aren't shown on the Omega website.

Gixnic and GeneG like this.
  6. Gixnic May 12, 2021

I already have the OEM rubber strap. Do you know if the foldover clasp can be bought separately? Reason I ask is because the OB near me permanently closed last week.

7. Gixnic May 12, 2021

I just called the Beverly Hills OB and the rep is going to call me back regarding my question.

8. Gixnic May 12, 2021

Update, looks like the folding clasp won’t fit my buckle OEM rubber strap and the new one costs $500.

9. AngelDeVille May 12, 2021

The Omega site is difficult to navigate.

I was only able to find certain straps and clasps by searching google and clicking on the links to the Omega site.

For my AT, I ended up buying the Omega foldover clasp and paired it with a black "tropic" style strap from Uncle Seiko. $40 vs $300. The Omega rubber is very nice, but not $260 nice.... The foldover clasp on the other hand is well worth the munny.

10. cndk May 15, 2021

Splurge and get the OEM. It's incredibly well made and you'll get that factory perfect fit.
    I ordered my black SMP300 on the short version of the strap. 6.5" wrist and it's perfect.

Intrigued to see what the price of the fold over clasp version will be.