Forums Latest Members
  1. rogart ray it again, Ram. Nov 9, 2016

Do you think this is a redial? Looks like it's in okay condition? Has a 565 movement?
    omega.jpg

2. ConElPueblo Nov 9, 2016

At that price, it could be a reasonable buy, but I'd try to get it cheaper.
    I have seen that sort of fuzzy writing on excessively patinated watches before, and the lume seems to have aged appropriately. There's a loose piece of it below the 4 o'clock marker, however :)

The date wheel seems oddly untouched. Very nice case and the crown seems correct.

3. cimo Nov 9, 2016

It does not appear to be a redial, but the lacquer/clear coat/technical term has become discolored or 'patinated.' If it doesn't bother you, then I think 300 would be a decent price if the movement is in good shape. More pictures would give a better idea one way or the other.

I am not certain about the crown. Be careful, this might have radium lume. I don't see any T's next to Swiss made and it looks like a 50s model. But I could be wrong.

rogart likes this.
  4. rogart ray it again, Ram. Nov 9, 2016

The movement looks like it is in very good condition. This is an auction with buy it now price. The bidding start in almost the same price $280-290 . Case back looks like it has lots of marks?
    omega 2.jpg omega 3.jpg

5. rogart ray it again, Ram. Nov 9, 2016

Serialnumber is in the 1800000 so around 1961-62. So radium is unlikely as it's was banned 1950 something?

6. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Nov 9, 2016

Bad pics, so hard to tell, but type appears to be inconsistent in thickness. Not T's. I vote redial.

rogart likes this.