Dsplash
·Hi all,
Here is for sale a white ranchero with a spectacular dial.
Case : honest with wear 2990-1, original flat feet crown
Movement : 267, 16.8M. Works but would definitely benefit from a service (history unknown)
Dial : the best looking one I’ve seen. Very nice creamy color, no discoloration. Lume is very clean and reacts to uv light exactly how you would expect radium to do (glow « charges » a bit when exposed but stops glowing right after exposure)
Hands : relumed before I acquired it. Match with the dial is aesthetically pleasing though
Feel free to ask for more pictures/videos. Watch is in France, insured international shipping possible
For this one I would like 5250€ head only. The 7077/4 bracelet seen on some pictures could also be acquired with it if the buyer wishes to
Thanks Of for the space
Here is for sale a white ranchero with a spectacular dial.
Case : honest with wear 2990-1, original flat feet crown
Movement : 267, 16.8M. Works but would definitely benefit from a service (history unknown)
Dial : the best looking one I’ve seen. Very nice creamy color, no discoloration. Lume is very clean and reacts to uv light exactly how you would expect radium to do (glow « charges » a bit when exposed but stops glowing right after exposure)
Hands : relumed before I acquired it. Match with the dial is aesthetically pleasing though
Feel free to ask for more pictures/videos. Watch is in France, insured international shipping possible
For this one I would like 5250€ head only. The 7077/4 bracelet seen on some pictures could also be acquired with it if the buyer wishes to
Thanks Of for the space















