2867 in need of TLC

First time posting so this will be a steep learning curve for me.
Just bought off EBay a 2867 needing an overhaul after an impact. From what I can glean from the photos, the pallet fork is missing the 2 jewels and the Balance seems a bit off. Escape wheel I would guess has damage as well. Not sure on the crown.
Serial is 16.9 Mil so late 58
Could you guys please analyse what you can from the photos and advise. All help appreciated. IMG_8161.png IMG_8163.png IMG_8168.png IMG_8167.png IMG_8166.png IMG_8164.png

Do you have a watchmaker with an Omega parts account? If not let us know where you are located and we can get you a recommendation. The watch has potential. It could be a big bill at the watchmaker, but you will be saving this nice piece. The crown is a generic replacement.

Like 1
It is hard to be 100% sure that the dial is not repainted from those pictures and through all the scratches on the crystal. Your watchmaker can verify the dial for sure.

Like 2
You might just want to hunt down a complete balance assembly.

Like 1
As of yet I don’t have a watchmaker lined up for a rebuild. I do have my eye on AJ Watch Repairs in Canberra. He is an authorised Omega dealer with restoration services. Watch is currently in Sydney.
My theory on the dial, which I can’t verify Omega Archives is the watch was shipped to Japan. From there I’m thinking the watch remained unsold for a while and the dial and crown were swapped out at the dealer to line up with the later Seamaster look being offered. Has a 1960 Seamaster feel about it. Definitely a unique dial, have only researched 2 others in Black. IMG_8158.png
IMG_8174.png

It’s hard to see, but yours appears to have radium dots outside some of the markers. Is that right?