2023 Seamaster 300 Heritage Black Dial In Near Mint Condition - Full Kit With Extras, $4,250 Shipped

WITHDRAWN 
$4250USD
Hello all. I have recently been offered the opportunity to purchase a once in a lifetime vintage Omega which I can't pass up, so another piece from my collection has to go and, as they say, my loss is your gain. Here's your chance to acquire the newest version of the Seamaster 300 in preowned near mint condition with a full kit at 40% off its current retail price of $7,100. If you're looking for a very attractive, nearly new Omega that straddles the line between tool watch and dress watch, combines a vintage vibe with state of the art technology, and has a very cool sandwich dial and the best bracelet that Omega has produced in years, this watch is for you.

The Details

Omega Seamaster 300 Heritage
Reference: 234.30.41.21.01.001
Movement: Caliber 8912 METAS certified Master Chronometer with jumping hour hand function and 60 hour power reserve
Serial: 84139516
Year: 2023
Case: 41mm, stainless steel
Dial: Black sandwich dial with triangular markers and lumed aluminum coin edge bezel
Bracelet: Omega OEM flat link with dual push buttom clasp and microadjustment currently sized to fit my 7.5 inch wrist (all extra links included with sale)

Description and Review

Rather than describe the watch in detail as I normally would do with my sale listings of vintage pieces, I'm simply going to refer you to the YouTube review of the watch by Nick Shabazz. Nick gave this watch a great review and describes it better and in more detail than I ever could and all you have to do is watch - no reading required!
Here's the link:

Condition

Simply put, near mint. I'm not calling it mint because the watch is preowned, but there isn't a mark on the case, bracelet or crystal. No scratches, no scuffs, no dents, no dings, no flea bites, nothing. It's as good as new, but preowned. Full disclosure: I purchased this watch on the grey market from Jomashop (as I do with all of my new watches) in March of last year. The watch is perfect, comes with a full kit, and has run flawlessly since the day that I received it, but there is no manufacturer's warranty from Omega. The watch does have a seller's warranty from Jomaship that expires on March 15, 2027, but I don't believe that you'll have any need to ever use it. Nonetheless, it's something that you should know.

Accessories

This watch is a full kit and comes with the outer cardboard box, the interior white cardboard box, the newest version of Omega's blond wood watch box with cream leather interior, the red leather travel case which is integrated into the larger box, the operating manual, leather "wallet" with the Master Chronometer card, Pictogram card, and Jomashop International Warranty card, hang tag, extra bracelet links and sales receipt. I'm also including two very nice straps for the watch that I purchased from Australian strap maker Artisan Straps: the first is a natural Chromexcel strap and the second is a black shell cordovan strap. These are $100+ straps, both with quick release spring bars, and have been very sparingly worn and are in excellent condition. Photos below.

About Me

I'm an avid collector of vintage Omega and I've got a soft spot for JLC as well. I've been a very active member of Omega Forums since 2018 and I'm one of the organizers of the annual Omega Forums Mid-Atlantic G2G (now going into its 4th year!). My past buyers have been satisfied with our transactions:

@gbesq is a great seller! | Omega Forums
gbesq is an awesome seller! | Omega Forums
@gbesq is a great seller | Omega Forums
gbesq | Omega Forums
A SUPERB transaction evolution from OF member @gbesq! | Omega Forums
Excellent Transaction with gbesq | Omega Forums
Gbesq Is an amazing seller! | Omega Forums
qbesq | Omega Forums
Gbesq is a Fantastic and Trusted Seller | Omega Forums

I have also sold watches and watch related accessories on eBay under the username gbesq with 100% positive feedback for more than 20 years and I can provide references from my buyers on Chrono24 as well. I value my reputation and what you see on my listings is what you get. If you're unhappy for any reason, I'll make it right.

Payment, Shipping & Returns

I'm asking a firm $4,250 USD for this watch which will include fully insured shipping to your location in the U.S. Additional charges and conditions for international shipping to be discussed with buyer. I do reserve the right to decline sales/shipment to any prospective buyer with whom I'm not comfortable as well as to certain locations based upon well deserved reputations for postal theft, active war zones and countries with authoritarian governments. Payment is accepted via Zelle, Venmo, Wise, PayPal F&F, bank wire transfer or cash in person at a mutually agreed upon secure location. I'm located in Pennsylvania/U.S.A. Given my very aggressive pricing on this watch, no returns please unless the watch is not as represented in this listing.

Photos

Here are the photos. If I've missed an angle that you would like to see or if you want a video, please PM me and I'll do my best to accomodate you.

Thanks for looking and thanks to OF for the space. Please feel free to contact me via PM with any questions.

-Greg (@gbesq)

Edited:

Buy with confidence from Greg! Great deal. Now i'm curious what you're getting in return..

If I didn't already have one in my collection, I would be all over this - a truly great price from a great OF member.

Now I'm just curious what you're raising funds for 😒. GLWS!

Now I'm just curious what you're raising funds for 😒. GLWS!
You will have to show up to the Mid Atlantic G2G to find out!

Good day all. Two new photos, one from last evening and one from this morning.

Beautiful....if only!
Shame about the 'countries with an authoritarian government' exclusion for shipping.
Unfortunately we currently have one here.....no chance of you hanging on for another four years, Greg?

Beautiful....if only!
Shame about the 'countries with an authoritarian government' exclusion for shipping.
Unfortunately we currently have one here.....no chance of you hanging on for another four years, Greg?
Well, without wading into politics and potentially starting a flame war, by "authoritarian" I'm referring to places where saying the wrong thing would land you in prison or worse. 😲 I think that I can safely say, for example, that I won't ship to North Korea -- not that any member of the general population in North Korea has access to the internet to view my sale listings anyway. 🙁

Withdrawn. Reconsidered and decided to keep it. It’s a great watch.
Edited:

Withdrawn. Reconsidered and decided to keep it. It’s a great watch.
I would say you have made the right decision!

I'm referring to places where saying the wrong thing would land you in prison or worse. 😲 🙁
So not to the UK then! 😁

So not to the UK then! 😁
Uh oh … he’s just my friend, UK members. I take no responsibility for what he posts. Please take pity on him and be kind. He lives in New Jersey so he suffers enough already.