2022 OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean Co-Axial Master Chronometer 39.5mm [215.30.40.20.01.001] (£3,750)

IMG_6923.jpeg

Please find for sale my Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean in 39.5mm with black dial! I am selling this watch to free up some funds to purchase a home. I didn't want to put this on the chopping block but alas - I have an opportunity and need to capitalise.

The accuracy is phenomenal, as is the build quality. The links articulate wonderfully, the rotating bezel sounds beautiful and the glass often looks invisible. You can almost reach out and touch the hands at some angles.

I would call the condition of the watch 9/10. It has about two and a half months worth of daily wear on it. Just surface scratches but no dents whatsoever. The clasp has a bit of a mark on it from resting on a laptop/desk a fair bit.

I've enjoyed every minute with this watch and would love for it to go to another enthusiast.

Goes without saying, but the watch comes with everything - outer box, inner box, swing tag, Omega cards, Omega leather card wallet, Omega instructions booklet, Omega soft bag and 4 spare links that were taken off to make it fit my 6.3" wrist.

4 years, 9 months remaining on factory Omega warranty.

I've worn the watch daily since I've had it and its averaged +0.9sec/day.

I'm looking for £4,000 + shipping + fees. I would prefer bank transfer but if you want to pay via PayPal and cover the fees, that'll work too. No cash. No trades.

Message me with any questions.

IMG_6924.jpeg

IMG_6925.jpeg

IMG_6930.jpeg

IMG_6931.jpeg

IMG_6926.jpeg

IMG_6927.jpeg
Edited:

Bump. Dropping to £4,550 + fees + shipping for OF members.

Bump. £4,400 + fees + shipping if anybody wants the watch during September. Do make offers if you're interested.

Bump. Dropped to £4,100 + shipping.
Edited:

Bump. £3,950. Going to drop the price slowly but if you are interested and want to make an offer - feel free to do so.