Forums Latest Members

FS 2022 Omega Aqua Terra 38, blue, bracelet & rubber strap

1. RI Omega Fan Apr 27, 2022

NOTE: WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Hello, my fellow OFers,

I’m selling my blue Aqua Terra, 220.10.38.20.03.001, which I bought new from an Authorized Dealer in late January of this year. I’ve only worn it a handful of times, so it’s pretty much just like new. It’s not getting the wrist time I thought it would, and the color does not fit in well with rest of my fleet of watches. I may not be bonding with it but apparently a lot of people are - this model has been waitlisted on the Omega website.

As mentioned, I bought it from an AD so it has the full factory warranty, stainless steel bracelet, and also that awesome blue rubber strap with deployant clasp (a $750 value). All outer/inner/wooden boxes, paperwork, and extra bracelet links are included.

Asking $xxxx, (edited: price deleted) plus shipping/insurance. The watch is located in southern New England, USA, so a face-to-face in the northeastern United States could be arranged. I’ll ship it, but prefer to keep it in the US to avoid import and duty complications. Cash, PayPal F&F, Zelle, Venmo, or as discussed and arranged.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Sorry I’m not a professional photographer. Thank you for looking, and thanks to the Omega Forum for the opportunity to place this ad.

image.jpg
    Edited May 28, 2022
    KeithS, MTROIS and Duracuir1 like this.
  2. RI Omega Fan Apr 28, 2022

Bump

Edited Jun 2, 2022
  3. RI Omega Fan May 2, 2022

Bumping it up today.
    The value here is the full Omega warranty and both the bracelet and rubber strap.
    Open to offers! Whaddya wanna pay?

4. RI Omega Fan May 4, 2022

Bump

Edited Jun 2, 2022
  5. RI Omega Fan May 7, 2022

Bump

Edited Jun 2, 2022
  6. RI Omega Fan May 16, 2022

Bump

Edited Jun 2, 2022