2019 Seamaster 50th anniversary James Bond Edition

Hello all I was wondering if someone can help me with this. I’m trying to sell my 2019 James Bond 50th Anniversary Seamaster. I’ve worn maybe 3 times wondering if anyone can advise me as to what that watch is going for and what’s a fair price to sell. Thank You !!!!

Who the hell are you ? It’s an honest question and I don’t know what your problem is !!! I have an original receipt from Mayors if that helps jackass !!!

Coming from a person with a cat as a profile pic !!! Get a life and enjoy your G Shock must suck to not be able to buy a nice watch and troll these Forums

Say if your more cordial you may get more responses, but then again that ship appears have set sail.

Don't think OF is an appraisal house.

Coming from a person with a cat as a profile pic !!! Get a life and enjoy your G Shock must suck to not be able to buy a nice watch and troll these Forums
Not gonna lie, that was actually a good call

20240219_074707.jpg

Say if your more cordial you may get more responses, but then again that ship appears have set sail.

Don't think OF is an appraisal house.
If your counterpart would’ve been more cordial to me I wouldn’t have had such a response !!! I’m aware it’s not an “appraisal house” just asking for thoughts. Not all this moronic stupidity!!! Glad I caught your attention !!!

If your counterpart would’ve been more cordial to me I wouldn’t have had such a response !!! I’m aware it’s not an “appraisal house” just asking for thoughts. Not all this moronic stupidity!!! Glad I caught your attention !!!
If you want an idea of value, take a look at the eBay sold listings for your model (not just the asking prices which may not be realistic). Search under the full model number on your local eBay site ie not just the main dot.com version. The problem with asking strangers on the internet is that they may reside in a very different market to you, and also they often expect a certain level of civility and effort from the party requesting help. Neither of which are in abundance here it seems.

::popcorn::

And, I mean it literally. I'm eating a bag of kettle corn between remote meetings while reading this.

OP, have you been on the internet before? Does responding the way you did seem to be a generally effective way to move through life and get helpful responses to your questions?

The issue here is: the answer really is to google. You need to research recent sale ranges on popular sales sites and see what the market is like.
Edited:

If you want an idea of value, take a look at the eBay sold listings for your model (not just the asking prices which may not be realistic). Search under the full model number on your local eBay site ie not just the main dot.com version. The problem with asking strangers on the internet is that they may reside in a very different market to you, and also they often expect a certain level of civility and effort from the party requesting help. Neither of which are in abundance here it seems.

Thank You for you normal and kind response it’s appreciated and I will definitely try that. Thanks Again !!

The rules for selling on the forum are listed for a reason Javier. I have been a paying member for 3 years and still can’t sell anything until a 200 post count is achieved. It keeps the seller-buyer issue in check from what I have observed. Nothing personal but if it was different then it would only be about appraisal and item value and not the actual interest of the commodity (ie the timepiece)
-Scott

Everyone has been great to me along the road here so far. Just tell them about yourself and what you have with pictures and then you will get help for sure. They alway check post count and if you have 2 posts looking to sell a great watch with zero introduction to the group it almost always gets shut down quickly. Great watch you have by the way.

Everyone has been great to me along the road here so far. Just tell them about yourself and what you have with pictures and then you will get help for sure. They alway check post count and if you have 2 posts looking to sell a great watch with zero introduction to the group it almost always gets shut down quickly. Great watch you have by the way.

Totally understand as I am new to the watch forum world and I was just asking an honest question. Thanks for your comment it’s appreciated.

No worries it’s a place with people from the entire globe and I've had a great amount of help with my vintage stuff and it’s definitely important to remember that because different areas of the world pay way different prices and get way different models than say the U.S.A compared to Europe or Japan.