Forums Latest Members

SOLD 2017 Rolex Yacht-Master II 166800

1. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 19, 2018

I have a Rolex Yacht-Master II available. The watch has a slight ding on the top right lug and some minor scratching to the bracelet, nothing that a little polish wont sort out. It comes with the remainder of a 5 year warranty with Rolex which is worldwide.

Brand and Model: Rolex Yacht-Master II

Reference: 116680

Case: Stainless steel

Bezel: Bidirectional rotatable Ring Command bezel. Blue Cerachrom insert in ceramic, engraved numerals and inscription

Bracelet: Stainless steel with folding clasp

Dial: White with blue hands and regatta timer

Crystal: Sapphire Crystal

Case Diameter: 44mm

Movement: Rolex 4161

Case Back: Stainless steel

Included with watch:

Outer box
    Inner green Rolex box
    Warranty card dated Jan 2017
    Service booklet
    Hang tag

Condition:

The watch shows some wear and has a slight ding on the top right lug (could be polished out). Bracelet displays some wear from daily use but is in overall great condition.

Additional photos on request.

My asking is £9900 shipped worldwide with DHL and parcelpro insurance.

I only accept bank transfer so please don't ask for PayPal. I have more than enough references and have dealt with people globally who have all paid vis bank transfer, including members off this forum.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Please take a look at the pics.

fullsizeoutput_14f9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_14f8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_14fa.jpeg fullsizeoutput_14fb.jpeg fullsizeoutput_14fc.jpeg fullsizeoutput_14fe.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1500.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1501.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1503.jpeg

2. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 25, 2018

BUMP

3. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 31, 2018

BUMP