2016 Omega Speedmaster Silver Snoopy Award

I have for sale a 2016 pre-owned but LNIB Silver Snoopy Award.

There is not a single mark on it and is a complete set. It has been worn twice from new. Stickers have been removed.

I ship worldwide with DHL and Parcel Pro insurance. I only accept bank transfer and have plenty of references to back up the sale, I have also dealt with many on here and known to many on here. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO ACCEPT PAYPAL.

Brand and Model: Omega Speedmaster Silver Snoopy Award

Reference: 311.32.42.30.04.003

Case: Stainless steel

Bezel: Ceramic bezel with superluminova numerals

Bracelet: Omega Cordura strap with stainless steel folding clasp

Dial: White dial with Snoopy at 9 o'clock sub dial, superluminova markers.

Crystal: Omega sapphire crystal

Case Diameter: 42mm

Movement: Hand wound 1861 with 48 hour power reserve

Case Back: Hand made with a starling silver Snoopy which is hand engraved.

Included with watch:

Outer watch box
Inner watch box
Special news paper about the apollo 13 launch
Watch bag
Hang tag
Silver Snoopy lapel pin
All warranty cards & holder
Instruction booklet

Condition:

- Worn twice so shows zero wear and is essentially like new in the box. There is not a single mark on it!
- Keeping spot on time
- Remainder of Omega warranty

My asking price is £10k including shipping and insurance. If you have any questions please drop me a message.

Damn! Not that I had the funds anyway...

Congrats.

Nice to see they're holding their value - I've been too afraid to wear mine at all, so it's been living in the safe NIB and unworn so as to not lose it's value. Such a shame, it's too cool to sell, and too rare to wear.

Nice to see they're holding their value - I've been too afraid to wear mine at all, so it's been living in the safe NIB and unworn so as to not lose it's value. Such a shame, it's too cool to sell, and too rare to wear.
I want to see a wrist shot.
Just one.

Inadvertently bumping an old sales thread at this price makes me excited, and then ultimately sad 🙁

I want to see a wrist shot.
Just one.

Impossible as its left the building ages ago...

But I can facilitate another shot for you...

Yeah, somehow I opened my iPad Air 2 for the first time in months, and this was on the front page and I posted, not realizing that I'd opened a 6 month old thread and posted. Now I'm getting offers for mine, which isn't doing me any good in the safe.

So I'm seriously considering letting it go to help me pay off a new furnace and other unexpected expenses. I have another idea how to get through the financial issues if I choose not to sell, but that makes things really tight for the next 12 months (I have four credit cards with $0 balance and a bunch of 0% checks to spread the unexpected expenses across these accounts, since it's a bad idea to sell any investments for cash when the market just dropped).

DLT222 - how much do you regret doing the sale?