Forums Latest Members

WTB 2010 Vancouver Olympic Watch

1. twins00 Dec 24, 2013

I am looking for a 2010 Vancouver Olympic watch, in mint condition. It needs to have all the certificates of authenticity, as well as the holograms and box. Will need pics.

2. twins00 Jan 5, 2014

I was able to locate two of these watches in the US. One is had been previously purchased but is selling as new, therefore does not have any warranty. The other is new and has not been sold before, so has the 2 year warranty. Both have all the necessary certifications. The previously purchased one works out to be $500 cheaper. Is it worth saving the money and go for the pre-owned or spend the extra for the warranty.

3. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 5, 2014

The issue is do you want to spend $500. for a warranty. I comes down to your comfort level and your usual practice on warranty's. Some people want warranty's, some don't. Perhaps Archer can tell you if there are any specific concerns with this watch.

4. twins00 Jan 5, 2014

Thanks for the quick response. This is where I am not sure. I am new to this whole world of watches. I have been doing research and I know Omega is a very reputable watch. I have pinged Archer to see what they may say.

5. pgm256 Feb 13, 2014

I recentley listed a watch which may be of interest to you ?