Forums Latest Members

SOLD 2010 Seiko Limited Edition DIME MD Tuna (7C46-0AC0) #20 of 50 Pieces

1. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 22, 2022

FOR SALE: In 2010 Seiko produced a Limited Edition watch for a Japanese lifestyle magazine called the Dime MD Edition Tuna. There were only 50 pieces made this example being #20, the model having been based on the SBBN015 Marinemaster. The watches were not sold through Seiko retail outlets but only through the magazine’s own merchandise site. This is certainly a fine example although not considered NOS it is all original right down to the strap. As examples are scarce many a Seiko collector have never even seen one before which is not surprising at all. There is no service history during my ownership but the watch has performed without issue for me every time I wear it. Additional pictures are available on request.

$2000US and Paypal fees and Shipping anywhere will be on me from Southern California.

If you do not know who I am, or want references I can provide them as both a buy and a seller. I can also be reached in the "Things With Springs Chat" on clubhouse every Sunday discussing a wide range of watches with other more esteemed collectors.

image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg download.png

image7.jpeg
    Yak1, Taddyangle, Nathan1967 and 4 others like this.
  2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 24, 2022

Sold, Thanks OF!!!!

Edited Jan 24, 2022
    cvalue13 and Yak1 like this.