Forums Latest Members
  1. lwong May 10, 2015

Nowhere as grand as calalum's 4 SM300s, but I did add a new one to the local stable yesterday (Autavia Bund).

[​IMG]

The journey to a quality collection continues. Got three more Omegas back home in Singapore, am still hunting for an Ed White, and will join the metaphorical queue for a UG Compax or Tri-Compax at some point. So that covers the near-term goals...

I do want to thank this forum, and especially the people whom I've reached out to (and who have reached out to me) for contributing to my continuing education on watches! Many have said this but I will add my voice - this is right now the best forum for vintage watches, imho. Greatly looking forward to more high quality and informative discussions. In the meantime, evasive tactics and countermeasures will continue to be practiced with the girlfriend.

Lionel

2. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months May 10, 2015

Congrats on reaching 200. Is that my '68 transitional speedy there? When will it be on the FS forum? :)

A very nice collection.

Tjmmartin likes this.
  3. lwong May 11, 2015

It's a little bit more banged up than the pictures let on, and I need to have it serviced, but if it goes you two will be the first to know!