Forums Latest Members

OHPF 2000 Rolex Submariner ref. 14060, box and papers, excellent condition

1. Ramone Sep 4, 2018

For sale is an excellent ref. 14060 Rolex Submariner complete with box and original guarantee papers (sold in Japan, September 2000).

This Submariner is in gently worn condition and retains its factory original finish ('unpolished').

Green Rolex sticker is still attached to the caseback. No deep dings or scratches on case or bracelet.

All parts are 100% original and period-correct (no service parts). The crystal, dial and hands are in perfect condition. Insert is practically flawless too.

The ref. 93150 bracelet (clasp code 'AB2', so February 2000 production) has 12 links, divers extension and a perfectly intact coronet (as you would expect from an unpolished bracelet). It is most likely original to this watch.

The watch consistently runs around +1 second per day on my wrist, so well within cosc-specs, but service history is unknown.

My asking price for this set is EUR 5.750 via bank wire.

The watch is located in the Netherlands, EU. Insured shipping at buyer's cost and risk (buyer may choose method of shipping). Local pick-up welcome for buyers with solid references.

I can be reached at [email protected] for any questions. Plenty of worldwide references available on request.

Return for full refund (minus shipping/insurance/customs charges) within 3 days if not original or not as described/pictured. Returned watch must be received in the same condition as when it was originally shipped. Any possible customs charges, such as import duties or taxes (not applicable within the EU) are the responsibility of the buyer.

Thanks for the space :)

rolex1.jpg rolex19.jpg rolex2.jpg rolex3.jpg rolex4.jpg rolex5.jpg rolex6.jpg rolex7.jpg rolex13.jpg rolex8.jpg rolex9.jpg rolex10.jpg rolex11.jpg rolex12.jpg rolex15.jpg rolex16.jpg rolex17.jpg rolex18.jpg

2. Ramone Sep 5, 2018

OHPF; thanks Omega Forums

watch3s and manalive like this.