Forums Latest Members

SOLD 20 MM Omega Seamaster Bond 1515/816 Bond Bracelet, Excellent, Custom Look

1. fskywalker Mar 8, 2015

For sale I ($425 OBRO) have a very nice Omega Seamaster Professional Stainless Steel Bracelet, Reference 1515/816. The band is 20mm and comes as shown with all the factory provided links. This band comes standard with the Omega Seamaster Ceramic watches, but can be used in many other Omegas which share the same 20mm lug to lug size. This model has the screwed links, which is the newest design, more easy to manage changes in size and more robust setup. On this particular band the original owner had the polished links slightly brushed for an unique look. There are a few spare links not installed in the bracelet (currently sized to about 7 1/2 inch wrist) which still carry the factory look, I added one of the un-polished links on the bracelet so that can be seen the difference between the factory and the new look (The polished link on the bracelet is the one that sits side by side to the spare links; as you can see the difference is not that big; slightly brushed links could be polished by buyer if desired to return it to its to factory look.

Price includes USPS Priority mail shipping in the United States only with insurance and signature confirmation, payment by PayPal only. Band would ship to registered PayPal address only. I have many buying / selling / trading references on WUS as well as in other watch forums so feel free to check them out. - I may be reach through PM, but the easiest way to contact me is through e-mail ([email protected]) or by texting (787-248-6267).

Thanks for looking!

Here are a few pictures of the band:

IMG_9681.jpg IMG_9683.jpg IMG_9685.JPG IMG_9686.jpg IMG_9688.jpg

2. fskywalker Mar 19, 2015

SOLD Thanks buyer and Omega Forums